The School is open to 30 PhD candidates and early career academics in Communication, Sociology, Psychology and Political Science, selected on a competitive base.
- Application deadline – 1 March 2020
- Notification of acceptance – 27 March 2020
- Registration deadline – 30 April 2020
Candidates interested in participating in the Summer School should submit a 3-page research proposal or an extended abstract of a research paper on issues related to the main theme of the Summer School. Submissions should also include:
- a CV
- a brief bio (max. 200 words) mentioning main research interests and ongoing projects
- a supporting recommendation letter from an advisor or another academic supervisor endorsing the candidate with a brief explication of why the candidate will benefit from the Summer School
Accepted candidates will be notified by 27 March 2020.
To participate, candidates will be required to send the registration form and the payment receipt (bank transfer) by 30 April 2020.